Ok Mr. Muller THAT will be enough of THAT. Well sales have been pretty good
so far but not as good as I had hoped for the 2 volume set. I was advised
that the jazz one potentially did not carry as much weight. I think that is
just a matter of perception and taste but I went with it cause I am trying
to generate funds for a cause. I am still working on wider distribution as
well and they may have more interest in that one. I will keep you advised
you greedy bastard. You sir can just call me "Mikey Mikey The Love Bikey".
Now you know why I call that crazy woman my wicked step sister.

Paz