I realize im a lil late on this subject but my mail is being fowarded so I just
recieved this months Rolling Stone today...Im not suprised that Joni was left off
cause as we've thought millions of times our Queen Joni never gets her due...Its
amazing to me that most of the artists on the list say Joni was an influence so why
isnt the influence on the list..But thank god Linkin Park is on the list cause you
know how prolific they are(sarcastic)..To Sarah I urge you to give Clouds another
shot..I love Clouds granted not as intricate as her 70s albums but whattan artful
masterpiece lyrically and at times musically..Song about the midway...I dont know
where I stand...The gallery...et al...As for as what to get next well if I were you id
get For The Roses...Its full of amazing songs..great performances (Steve Stills on
blonde in the bleachers for example)just take your time and enjoy one at a time.. its
an amazing ride so hold on tight.. honestly its takin me a bit to get into Do!
g Eat Dog but it also took me forever to get into Hissing and now its one of my
faves...Hope all are doin well in jmdland...peace love and happiness to you