Hi all,

Regarding the flurry of non-Joni mail creeping up lately...

Personally, I come to the list for Joni and only Joni. Even in posts
that do have a one line mention of Joan and then gush on about other
musical performers (there are others???), my eyes tend to glaze over and
I quickly scroll along. So even the joni content posts can border quite
dangerously over the line.

As to the discussion of War, and the heart felt disagreements that can
come with that, I try to be far more tollerant. War is a big issue and
worth creeping over the boundaries of a Joni-only list. Otherwise we
would all be guilty of demanding the 3 great stimulants: "Don't worry my
pretty head over important matters. I'll take a glass of innocence on
the rocks, please."

I mean imagine it's judgement day and the world coming to the end, I get
on the list to wish Bobbo well  and someone writes a reply saying, "Hey!
That's NJC." Let's keep our perspective.
So long as there aren't tons of these emails to drift through, it's not
more than a second or two,  and even fewer calories to scroll past.

I think that's how Joni would want it. :-)

j.

Best to all.