Ha ... you probably thought some idjit was about to blast your heroine.  Not
likely.  I only wish to 'welcome' myself to this fine gathering of, uh,
heart and humor and humility.  Being Joni's hugest fan (snicker), I was
simply unaware that others kind of like her.  (Do you even tolerate this
level of glibness?)
So even though the baby needs shoes and I'm busted...I've spent the last 30
some hours, off and on cause I'm well adjusted, trawling your waters.  Oh
what bounty.  The Electricity Thread was worth the price alone.  I refrain
from relating my own tangle with this song, it's just satisfying to know
others have wrestled alongside and independently of, me.  Such attunement to
detail in this community, I am sure I'll actually, one day, have something
to say.
It does, however, pain me greatly to know that some of you may have live
performances hitherto unheard through my speakers.  Oh but I am
resourceful...and only kidding about baby's shoes and empty pockets.  I'll
come clean your houses if I get a previously unknown twist (via recording,
stay with this blather) on one of her works. (Do you guys require
capitalization of Her?)
Thank you to all who keep this resource going.  And to those listed in 'Meet
the Staff'...Bravos, kudos, and glad tidings I heap on you.

Sincerely, a word here or there aside,
Jeff