That was just my intial reaction.  I have since loved to see what people are
listening to.  I have been turned on to various artists that I might not
have been inroduced to otherwise since joining the list.  I'm always
thrilled finding someone new.

David Crosby and Judy Collins will be in my city for a concert together in a
couple of weeks at Music hall.  Has anyone on the list seen their show?  I'm
thinking about going?  I've seen Mr.Crosby with Stills and Nash two times
over the years.  Never..Judy Collins.

Bree