Hi Bree

> That was just my intial reaction.  I have since loved to see what people
are
> listening to.

I've never had a doubt you would fall into the NJC side of the fence, Bree
;-) When I first joined the list it was before the days of the "NJC" option
so nearly everything was about Joni - often written in very eloquent,
rarified and scholarly "tomes."  There were often great and fascinating
reads but people are human and would sometimes drift "outside the lines" or
would start out with the Joni content and then be inspired to write about
other musicians or personal experiences, etc. This all led to several
ongoing and often passionate debates about what people should be writing
about on the Joni list.  There was definitely a split in the tribe of the
JCs and the NJCs.  Les, thank gawd, finally came up with the device to
settle it (or at least 99% settle it ;-)

Kakki