Lori,
  I have written many post on list to people who
have posted to me.  Why just the exchange between
Bree and I are questioning?

Bree,
  Thanks for the update on Paul.  You are right, I
had no clue to the reference.  Curmudgeon!? Why I've
never been so insulted:)
Kasey

Bree and Kasey, I'm a little bit curious ... why are you having this
conversation on the discussion list?  Isn't it just between the two of
you?

Just wondering,
Lori

http://explorer.msn.com