Back in the midst of the "war" discussion, while the Division Series was
taking place, Brenda wrote:

> GO ANGELS!

So, speaking of of-the-moment pleasures, I say hurray to American
baseball!  Bummer, though, that the Angels knocked the Yankees out of
contention so early. If the Mets aren't involved in the playoffs, then
my loyalty goes to the other NYC hometeam Yankees.

The Angels played so well! And those breaking balls by Francisco
Rodriguez were a beautiful sight (even though they did cause the Yankee
batters to flail around), so hats off to the Angels, and good luck to
them against the Twins (although I have to admit to a soft spot for the
Twins also since they were almost made extinct). It is great to see
teams other than the Braves and Yankees in the playoffs. Makes it all
more interesting.

Debra Shea

P.S. I hope Rodriguez plays for the Mets sometime.