Bree Mcdonough wrote:

> What is even more scarier is when couples (old ones) start resembling each
> other.. facial characteristics..   Have you noticed this?

are you suggesting that we are an old couple?!!!

even after 21+ years, i don't think our DNA as merged!

we do tend to say the same thing at the same time, finish eachothers sentences
and also often only say out loud the last sentence in a thought but we still
know what we are talking about. eg last week we were trying to remember the
name of a past tv presenter. i then saw her on a game show. i called him at
work and just said 'maggie philbin' and he knew straight away what i meant.
we also have a silly habit of reading number plates, they can be quite funny,
at least for us as we read them as phonetic shorthand. thus we can be driving
somewhere and he will laugh sand i will know what at, without him having to
say.

--
bw
colin