Hi Ron,

I could go on & on, of course, as could all of us here I'm sure, but I'll
tell you some of mine:

Joni - Hejira: as good as it gets

The Left Banke - Walk Away Renee: A perfect bittersweet pop song, even when I
was a wee lad listening to the radio this song moved me in inexplicable ways.

Tom Waits - Somewhere: his version of the West Side Story gem just puts all
of his work in perspective. But really & truly, anybody's version of this
song will open me right up.

Loggins & Messina - Time to Space: I get totally lost in this one

Bruce Springsteen - Jungleland: a classic rock & roll deliverance symphony

Ani Difranco - Pulse: so intimate, personal, and haunting

Slaughter on Tenth Avenue: One of the first pieces of music I heard that
really put me in a mood, that could change my mood with a listen.

Me'shell - Bitter: The entire record, actually - there's not a false moment
on it, it makes me feel so vulnerable.

War - All Day Music: Not just because it fits me (I always like to have music
around me), but it has that "Aaaah" factor when you hear it that makes you
feel good and alive.

Aretha Franklin - Daydreaming: has that same "aaah" factor...

That's enough for now - thanks for the question.

Bob

NP: Willie Nelson, "Someone to Watch Over Me"