Bob wrote:

> I could go on & on, of course, as could all of us here I'm sure

So right Bob but so fun to do.  Maybe we should do it alphabetically.  lol

Phoebe Snow-Poetry Man    So sweet, so 70's.  Wistful
   longings at the time for that poetry man.

Bruce-Jungleland   Who can possibly argue with that
  one Bob?  Pure excellence from start to finish.

Stylistics-Betcha By Golly Wow    Thought for the
  longest time as an adolescent that the lead was
  a female.

Barbra-The Way We Were    Like butter, to borrow
  a definitive phrase.

Bee Gees-How Deep is Your Love?  Perfect
  recording in every way.

Missy-So many, so many.  Happy Endings.

Barry Manilow-You Oughta Be Home With Me
 Yes, I like Barry.  Very much.

Bette Midler-Do You Wanna Dance?
  Do ya, do ya, do ya?

RLJ-Company     No, not like you.

Billy Joel-Scenes from an Italian Restaurant   Didn't we all
   have our own italian restaurant?

Janis-A Woman Left Lonely   Angst like no other.

Aretha-Until You Come Back To Me     Right Bob.
   aaaaaah!!!!!!!
Maybe it is true what has been said.   Lost in the 70's.  lol

Mack