Oh, my.  I remembered how I liked that song and thought it was beautiful and
sad when it was on the radio back in the day.  About 2 years ago, when I was
in a 45rpm specialty shop, I searched it out, bought it, put it on the big
stereo, turned it up, and sat in the sweet spot.

I was sobbing within 2 minutes.

Two weeks later, I tried it again.

Same thing.

Perfect for a funeral I guess but it's too powerful for normal use.  Don't
put it on in front of co-workers.  If anyone wants to "try it to see what
it's like", be sure to lock up the handguns, the razor blades, and the Jack
Daniels first.  Not for amateurs.  It's a 'mainline to his blues' as the
Canuck once put it.  I'm not going *there* tonight, that's for sure.

Lama

Bob (SCJoniGuy) Muller said,
The Left Banke - Walk Away Renee: A perfect bittersweet pop song, even when
was a wee lad listening to the radio this song moved me in inexplicable
ways.