Brenda,
I think you've said this right.  I believe the biggest differences
in the two parties is how to allocate tax dollars. I don't think
I've ever voted on a candidate based on raising or lowering taxes,
as my sole concern.  It maybe more of an issue locally than nationally.
I also don't think I've ever voted on a candidate based solely on their
party affiliations. I really do listen to the platforms, read their past
records,
listen to the debates, and try to make the most informed choice I can.
Sometimes I vote rep., sometimes I vote dem.  It just depends.
Kasey

I don't think you've shown a pro-Democratic bias, but an anti-Republican one.
And
I'm not really interested in countering that with a pro-Republican bias, so
much as I
am striving to bring things back to the middle.

I don't actually think that I have a pro-Republican bias.  If you look back at
most of
my posts on this topic and others, I think you will find a common thread - I
believe
the parties are very similar on a few issues when it comes to their actions
and the
end result.  And that the only way we, as Americans can change the result is
to find
the things we have in common, no matter what our party affiliation or
political bent.

Brenda

Coincidence is God's way of remaining anonymous.Get more from the Web.  FREE
MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com