Bree,
I have heard it, I still like Bill Withers better.  I think
it has more to do with memories than talent though.
I've thought of a few dozen more but I'll only list a few.

Father and Son-Cat Stevens
Peace Train-Cat Stevens
Your Song-Elton John
Ballad of Georgie-Rod Stewart
Shape of the Heart-Jackson Brown
American Pie-Don McLean
Cherokee People-Paul Revere and the Raiders
and on, and on..........

>Ain't no Sunshine-Bill Withers

Kasey, have you heard Eva Cassidy's version of *Ain't no Sunshine?  It will
blow you away!  Get it...you will not be disappointed!!

Bree

>I'll Follow the Sun-Beatles
>You Needed Me-Anne Murry
>and the list goes on, and on, and on...........
>Kasey
>PS: I love Doris Day too:)
>
>Bette Midler-Do You Wanna Dance?
>   Do ya, do ya, do ya?
>

>Maybe it is true what has been said.   Lost in the 70's.  lol
>
>MackGet more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download :
>http://explorer.msn.com

Get faster connections -- switch to MSN Internet Access!
http://resourcecenter.msn.com/access/plans/default.aspGet more from the Web.
FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com