Jenny Goodspeed wrote:

...other bits of opinion pieces written by Mr. John R. Averyt. He's a hoot!

> <The President of the United States set down immutable law on September 20, 2001.

"A hoot: is the understatement of this generation.

Evidently this person believes that Bush is God, since only God can lay down immutable
law.

This John R. Averyt is dangerous.  The closest that I can think of to someone claiming
divine powers for the nation's leader is Nazi Germany.  The Barmen Confession of the
Confessing Church of Germany, written mainly by Karl Barth, is very clear in that we
must always rejecting giving political and national leaders the prerogatives of the
divine, and I have just been doing some writing in that area.  And then this...

Note: I am not comparing Bush to Hitler.  I am comparing John R. Averyt to the most
dangerous elements of the Nazis.  And from all the pieces of his that have been
posted, his writing does that have paranoia that permeates Mein Kampf.

Jenny, thank you very much for posting the additional pieces.  It has helped give a
perspective on this person.  Well the hell does this person come from?  I never heard
of him until today.

Vince