Kevin wrote:

> 4-Judy Garland-The Man that Got Away--Snicker if you must but I bet im not
the only person on this list that hasent lamented over someone with this
one...(I reccomend the live at carnegie hall version WOW)

The perfect song, sung by the perfect voice and, in my opinion, a voice that
outshines any other.  If they snicker Kevin, let em.  It's like when people
just don't get Joni; if they don't get Judy and this tune, then that is
their loss.  Have you ever seen her do 'Old Man River?'  I have a video
given to me by my neice and she sings that one on it.  Never have I seen
such a performance.  And this wasn't a studio but a live audience
performance.  Not a missed note.  Don't know the particular venue.  On those
occasions when I watch it and listen to it, I cannot, each time, help but
rewind it again and again and again.

 11--Cher-Take me home

Doesn't quite make this category for me but I really like this tune too.  A
Cher tune that does make it, for me, is 'I Saw A Man and He Danced With His
Wife.'  And I don't care who snickers.

mack