In a message dated 11/8/2002 6:37:23 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> major thanks to yael who really helped jeff &i in so many ways...i haven't
> heard the tape yet but here is the set list:

Kate, I don't know if I'm grateful for the setlist, or if it's driving me
crazy that I didn't hear it! Anyway, thanks for posting it - what an
incredible list. Don't know all the performers but if they're of your caliber
than it was a helluva night I'm sure! If there's any way to sneak me a copy
that I can listen to I would be your best friend forever! :~)

Bob