> Date: Sat, 09 Nov 2002 22:48:44 -0600
> From: Rob Procyk & Tracy Tolley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: RE: Travelogue question (again)
>
> Ok, so Jimmy jogged the memory -- let's make a list to see who can
> remember what:
> 3.)  Who remembers buying either M'shell Ndegocello... or whatever,
> Lauryn Hill, or Lucinda Williams because of the raves on the list?
>
> P.S. -- we really SHOULD do a list of favorites again -- those are
> always fun and always changing.
>
> Evian
.
I did buy a bunch of new artists because of raves on the list: among others
M'shell Ndegeocello's Bitter (and will be attending her concert here in
Paris in  2 weeks) and Patricia barber (thanks Les)'s Cafe Blue, Annie di
Franco (thanks Bob)... Notice all 3 are female singers.
Still looking for more tattooed rock'n rollers on this list.

Laurent