In a message dated 11/12/2002 2:17:47 AM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
writes:

> Blue Boy was another
> wonderful surprise...

I just heard this one in the car this AM, and once again I was just in awe of Jack's
performance, and laughing at his "I've got 32 new BUDDIES" line...his version is one
that surpasses Joni's own as he invests it with so much feeling. It's an intimate
song, and he sings it so intimately, if that makes any sense. And his vocal is so much
warmer, where Joni's is too stratospheric. Hers is great, his is better.

btw...now that I can't bug you about Pazfest, Michael...when is Jack Nielsen's CD
going to be available? :~)

Bob

NP: The Beatles, "River Rhine Blues"