Wow> Debra Geez I am speechless with your review. Thanks for liking the
weakest link (me) as well. It was all the band that held me up there. That
was a bouzouki that Beth was playing and I had the idea for heer to do a
Metheny type solo on that to give it more of an Americana feel. I am glad you
are enjoying the albums and look forward to finishing the series out sometime
in the Spring (Marsalis, Lahm, and of COURSE Queenie). BTW now you know why I
call Beth my wicked step sister. I was forced to leave that in against my
better judgement and maybe if I am drunk enough sometime I will tell some of
the stories about where all these litle sayings come from. Another fave of
Beth's is Ouch Phone (please no graphics). My best to you.

Paz