> Or she IS becoming more like that Norma Desmond character as time passes?

You know there is something to that ... You must also realize now Bree, if Joni does read this
list, you are definitely on HER S*** list! We should be reading about you in her next interview.
I would blame it on BOB MURPHY...he started it..with that piece he wrote. " stole that from willie the shake"...

Ready for my close-up! ;-)
I've seen it..love those little pc cams!!! ;-) (will you always charge? (that much!!?? )

Bree

Peace,
Susan
http://launch.yahoo.com/u2