<Franklin> Yet a conspiracy is simply that - a conspiracy "to join in a secret
agreement to accomplish an unlawful or wrongful act 2) a mischievous
plot, generally conceived for political, personal or financial gain
in a such a manner as to skillfully elude discovery.

Kasey> Who are THEY, Franklin? Not genralizations, names.

Franklin> That's the same question I keep trying to find out Kasey!! Read the above dictionary definition of "conspiracy". That's part of the intrigue. It would be wrong, excluding the generals (that's with an "e", and also a JOKE - get it? general-izations - I cracked a "funny"). Start with the Generals. They do the "heavy lackey lifting"; they are willing to arrange to kill - not just enemy armies, but individuals who don't "cooperate". Particularly pay attention to the "retired" ones. Also, any retired CIA spooks. They are also willing to do whatever unsightly tasks necessary. After all, that's what they've done all their careers.

They're all the lackeys who go to their "active" buddies and tell them of the "deals", the perks that are waiting when "they" retire. Look at the BOD's (Board of Director) lists on every major military industrial contractor. (Lockheed, Honeywell, Argent; you know, the ones who make bombs, land mines, tanks, guided missles, predator planes, etc. Find out who the MAJOR stock-block holders are (in most cases it will be holding companies - no names up front. This is a "conspiracy", remember? Cross-check these major stockholders and you will be - drum roll - SHOCKED to find that they have major holdings in every one of the arms companies. Starting to get the idea? Check out the membership list on the CFR (Council on Foreign Relations) if you can get ahold of one. Better yet, find out the "founding" father's list of the CFR, good luck there.

<Kasey> They are merely an opinion on world events.
Franklin> Which they are you talking about, THEY or they?

<Franklin> That's your opinion.

<Kasey> Oh, I thought it was my world view point.

Franklin No it's "your world" view point. You know, the little world you've created for yourself...

<Franklin> Thank you. I've always subscribed to the principle that
ALL meaningful manifestos must be wordy and empty!

<Kasey> Congratulations, you have succeded

Hot damn!! It's about time I succeeded at SOMETHING! (by the way succeeded has two e's)

<Franklin> Perhaps the remotepossibility of recognizing that we are not in ANY danger, imminent orotherwise from Saddam Insane and his 223 1950's vintage (classics,I'm sure - probably collectable if auctioned on e-bay) Soviet tanks,
his infamous shotgun (that really scares the hell outa ya, doesn't
it?) And his Fedora - complete with GPS satellite system to target
your home - is a HUGE leap for some. The idea that G.DUB has the
I.Q. of a sparrow and the morals of a mouse is probably a huge leap
too. Let's all rally around the flagpole and hurry up and rid the
world of this Mad Mastermind and his pita-pounding patsies before he
annihilates us all. All we need to do is increase the war budget to
say, oh - 3-500 billion dollars (never mind whose pockets that's
inevitably going into), toss roughly 200,000 young men and women over
there and while we're at it, we might as well confiscate his biggest
threat: those deadly oil fields that have the capability of toppling
entire economies with a single turn of the spigot. Now mind you, lest
there be any misunderstanding, the oil well appropriations are
strictly incidental to the "real" issues at stake.

<Kasey> and again we jump right off the track in to a rambling mass of s**t.
Franklin> I've never heard them described that way, but those old Soviet beaters are probably just that, "a rambling mess of s**t". Good analogy. They probably do jump off their tracks too, another good point. Wonder how they find replacement parts for that???

<Franklin>In fact, THEY'RE already hard at work trying to figure out how to
dole out the proceeds from the petrol collectively into every
red-blooded American's pockets.  Just think! We're all gonna be
RICH!!  Hell, the entire human race can see that this is the only
sane thing to do to protect all of "humanity". And they realize that
the American public should at least receive communal rights to those
oily wells - out of sheer gratitude for OUR courage and resolve,
standing up to that extraordinary, world-threatening POWERHOUSE -
Iraq.  What a brilliant idea on G.Dub's part. Sheer genius.  Must
have thought about it while reading People Magazine in the John.(On
second thought, there's probably a "red phone" in there.

<Kasey>This in fact?  Not an opinion?  I believe this is exactly my point.
Franklin> If you cannot deduce the SARCASM in that last paragraph, I'm at a loss for words! - not!! Never! Do you actually think that THEY would dole out the proceeds from any oil well confiscation to the American public like some sort of Bush tax break for the rich? Come to think of it, it will be kind of like a tax break for the rich - or should I say WINDFALL. I guarantee you two things: 1) any booty from that heist ain't going into either of OUR pockets, even though we're paying for it And 2) That entire paragraph was an attempt at political humor. I'm beginning to sense that you don't have much of a sense of humor.

<Kasey wrote> I would have to believe that all persons in government
are corrupt.That no one elected to public office ran because they
wanted to make a difference.

<Franklin responds> Well if you "would have to believe that all
persons in government are corrupt" then I can't argue with you. Such
absolutes are a real impediment to contemplating alternative
possibilities, especially rational ones. (Just try reasoning with
Osama, or G.Dub for that matter - good luck.)

<Kasey> I think they might be easier to 'reason' with.
Franklin> Than who? If you're speaking about yourself, you might have more personal insight than I've recently given you credit for. Awareness is the first step towards change... that's good! You go girl!!!

<Franklin> Now we're getting somewhere. I am aware of that, although
I must confess - I'm somewhat surprised that you are!!

<Kasey> Oh, I have my moments.  Why just the other day I tied my
shoes all by myself.
Franklin> Good for you! NOW, try practicing it with them on.

<Franklin> To a degree. They have put an interesting twist on it: "Do
you want Candidate A, or Candidate A.  Take your pick". (by the way,
I believe you meant "further".

<Kasey> So we just stay home and not vote?  Maybe that's what THEY want you
to think. If no one votes THEY get control. ( by the way, you for got the ')'
after your 'by the way)
Franklin> It works for me. BTW: THEY already have control - either way, candidiate A, or candidate A. As for the punctuation miscue - my computer's been acting up lately. I'll have to check that. Didn't show it on my screen. Hmmmm, could be the ISP or something. I'll drop them a line and report it immediately.

<Franklin> All I can say to that is that stretching is very good for
the body (as well as the brain) and, in any event, is highly
recommended before and after any vigorous exercise (mental or
otherwise).

<Kasey> Thanks, I'll try to keep that in mind.
Franklin> That's a good first step. Implementation is the second.

<Kasey wrote>  Now you say that only those that know the 'truth' can
rise above this.

<Franklin> Quotes "" around truth yours not mine,

<Kasey> Franklin these ' ' aren't quotation marks, these " " are
Franklin> Now YOUR computer is acting up TOO!! THEY must be on to US. Be very careful what you say from this point on - if you catch ;) my drift.

<Franklin> Another fascinating thing is how often they cringe, cry foul, seethe and scream when confronted with it, through spiritual, social or personal revelation. The "truth" really does hurt some times - don't it though. Ah, humanity... such a silly, selfish bunch.

<Kasey> I think your post demonstates this nicely.
Franklin> Hey! We agree on something else! I do think it does, in the way that the responses I'm getting are generally so demonstrative of the very point itself!

<Franklin>But my dear, back to qualifying (yours); I have conducted most of my
conversation regarding a different kind of "truth".  Let's call it
facts, just to avoid confusion. For instance, here's a fact: Kennedy
was assassinated ONE day after he signed a bill withdrawing all U.S.
forces out of Vietnam. Lyndon (hi, I'm a corrupt, politically
whoring, good ol' boy from Texas. Where did you say you put those
sacks of hundred dollar bills partner? - behavior that even his
hand-picked biographer freely acknowledges) Johnson's FIRST act as
the new REGIME leader was to rescind and reverse that bill with
Generals standing beside him gleefully rubbing their hands together -
HIS VERY FIRST ACT. OK, so maybe it WAS coincidence. A coincidence
that culminated in a ten year quagmire costing our heroic (we were
there to HELP those poor,ignorant Vietnamese from deciding what type
of government they wanted to live under - boy would that have been a
world-threatening disaster. We sure showed our courage and care)
efforts to the tune of 55,000 dead American sons and over a trillion
dollars in "military hardware" support. Much of that ended up in the
"enemies" hands when we hi-tailed it outa there.  Hmmmm....wonder
where that trillion went anyway, you know - which bank accounts.  I
guess the price of napalm is just WAY beyond my scope of
comprehension. Who makes that wonder weed burner anyway?  Just think
what that patent's worth!!!!

<Kasey> And off the deep end again. This is what amuses me.
Franklin> We once again agree!! That information certainly is DEEP. Can't get much deeper conversation wise. You're more on the ball than I have given you credit for. And you even recognized the "end" part. THEY have gone off the DEEP END, and that is the whole problem. As to "amuses", I'm more concerned myself, but hey, in this culture amusement is very important and counts big time, so I can't exactly fault you for your attitude.

<Franklin> I could go on and on with my "theories", but then again, I really
couldn't.  Because everything I've just discussed is facts (oh, those
ratty, trouble-makin' little facts).s

Fact, Okla. Fed building was bombed.
Fact, Kennedy was shot.
Fact, watergate happened.
All else is theroy, inuendo, and conjector on whatever pieces
of information that are out there.

<Kasey>  I am a firm believer in God.

<Franklin> Oh, really?  Which Ones?

<kasey> However Gsod is what I call the creator, some call him/her
other names, like  Mohammad, Krishna, or Buddha.  I too believe
Christ to be a messiah.  Messiah meaning teacher.

<Franklin> I had no idea there were so many creators!!! No wonder the
world is such a mess.  Maybe they should get together (they must all
still be alive, as they are "God(s) what I call the creator" as you
put it, and by definition the term God implies eternal) and come up
with one big blueprint that is consistent.

<Kasey> Franklin, reread your bible my son.  Genises says,
"And the sons of GODS mated with the daughters of man"
Franklin> I believe you're referring to Genesis (or are you attempting to spell genius's). Whoever fed you that gross misinterpretation of the text found in Genesis 6:2 was either joking or disturbed. The children of Seth (the slain Able's successor in following and obeying God) began having contact with the daughters of man (Cain, who having rejected God, was banished to another area where he started his own clan of unbelievers, having taken a willing sister with him).

So long as there had been separation, the "sons of God", Seth's progeny, had been able to maintain their morality and worship God in accordance with His dictates. But in time, they began to mingle, little by little, with the inhabitants of Cain's valley dwellers. This association produced horrible results, echoing through the corridors of time up until this very day. The children of Seth, attracted by the beauty of Cain's descendants, displeased the Lord by intermarrying with them. Many of the worshipers of God were beguiled into sin by the allurements that were now constantly before them and the lost their peculiar, holy character. Mingling with the depraved, them became like them in spirit and in deed. They began to practice polygamy and fixed their minds upon worldly prosperity and enjoyments and began to neglect the commandments of the Lord. If you would merely read it for yourself, the entire chapters of 5,6,and 7, you would quickly deduce that little green men did not come down in space ships and impregnate humanity. You would also realize that whatever this "union" was, it did not improve the human race, but has inevitably degraded it. So let's not blame God for that one too - especially through false application of scripture.

<Kasey> As you are interested in philosophy you know that Socrates
also willingly died for what he believed, I'm sure you've heard of the
hemlock society.

<Franklin> Do I discern some sort of ominous suggestion here? lol

<Kasey> Noooooo. Point being both Christ, and Socrates willingly died for
what they believed. Sorry if that was over your head.
Franklin> Whose head? Socrates, brilliant rascal that he was, lost on a gamble before a corrupt senate that was trying to control him and his brilliant diatribes concerning their grave misdeeds and chicanery, as "representatives" of the people. (Hmmmm, sound familiar?) He knew he was popular and that they feared dealing with or disposing of him. So he simply stated, "either give me a comfortable hotel suite and food and board for the rest of my life (to paraphrase) or kill me. It could have gone either way, and he knew it. They called his bluff, and the rest is, shall we say, history.

On the other hand: Christ knew well in advance the path HE was travelling, the sacrifice He must make to redeem humanity (yes he redeemed all humanity - then, being the ultimate free-will advocate that God is, allowed every individual the choice to accept the sacrifice or not). Kind of like Abe Lincoln and the Emancipation Proclamation - some slaves actually stayed slaves. They were to comfortable or afraid to actually accept the responsibility of freedom. Being "cared for" apparently had its conveniences for them.

<Kasey> So though I find your writings interesting, I find it is only an
opinion, not based in fact but interpretation.

<Franklin> Poisoning the well again Kasey, naughty, naughty. My main
writings involve horrific events that are factual and attempting to
ascertain the facts regarding the.  My personal beliefs are what you
would be referring to as "interpretation".  Two different donkeys
dear. (BTW - you finally admit that you find "wordy and empty
manifestoes" interesting, at least mine!) AHA, gotcha! No seriously,
I'm honored.

<Kasey, addressing Kakki >, you are giving factual information to
someone who is arguing opinion, and theory.  It won't work, but great
effort.

<Franklin> Please Kasey, while I respect Kakki's apparently
unflappable "belief" (note my preferred choice of words) in the
propaganda that this is one great big open, honest land of liberty,
defending, the poor, downtrodden, ignorant and misled legions here
and everywhere else abroad through every means necessary (force of
course being preferable if at all possible, as it's by far the most
profitable) I must attempt to dissuade you from further encouraging
her wishful thinking. I generally prefer the concept of thoughtful
thinking preceding the wishful variety.  But then again - that's just
another one of my "opinions"

Kakki.........see what I mean?:)

<Franklin>I don't know you, but can honestly say I accept, enjoy (and would no
doubt like, should we ever meet) you both.

<Kasey>I don't know about that Franklin.....after all I'm a flag
waving, GodS loving, half wit, homosexual.  Can't see how
one as inteligent, and inclusive as you are could much care about
little ol me.
Franklin> Kasey, Kasey. Don't be so hard on yourself. I accept people where they are in life. How else could one? Then again, it seems to me as if you are giving a "hidden" message here (subconsciously or otherwise), hinting at YOUR own seemingly rigid inclusiveness. I'm sorry if I don't FIT in, but none the less, I do care about little ol' you, whether you accept it, appreciate it, or not. That's just my nature. Wasn't always, but God has been working on me (man, what an ordeal) for quite some time - and continues to do so. I only hope the very best for you in all things, and I accept whatever decisions you make -particularly those that bring you peace,joy, hope, true satisfaction and love. - Franklin