> In fact the only artist, male or female that has a possibly
> comparable accomplishment would, in IMO be L.A. Cowboy.

Being as I've never heard of the L.A. Cowboy until now I can't comment on
his music.  But by virtue of that I would disagree with this statement and
ask if his recordings have had a substantial impact on music and why he
would be the only artist with a "possibly comparable accomplishment?"
Really thinking about it(personal favorites aside), a few people come to
mind...

Stevie Wonder

1972 Talking Book
1973 Innervisions
1974 Fullfillingness' First Finale

and on each side you have 1972 Music of My Mind and 1976 Songs in the Key
of Life

Van Morrison

1968 Astral Weeks
1970 Moondance
(skipping over His Band and the E Street Choir)
1971 Tupelo Honey

Neil Young

1969 Everybody Knows This Is Nowhere
1970 After the Gold Rush
1972 Harvest
(with CSNY Deju Vu inside there as well)

no further questions your honor...

Victor in Asheville

--- Victor Johnson
--- [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Visit http://www.cdbaby.com/victorjohnson

Look for the new album "Parsonage Lane" in March 2003
Produced by Chris Rosser at Hollow Reed Studios