<<2.)  Who remembers the cookbook idea?

did it ever happen?  Didn't Joni get the only copy?  My recollection is
dim.>>

Will wonders never cease? Ashara with the mending tailbone (Thank you SO much
for your healing prayers and thoughts) posts TWICE in one day!! (Although
it's painfully late to be jumping in one this thread, and no one probably
even gives a crap anymore about the subject.........but I digress.....)

As an INCREDIBLE thank you for hosting Jonifest, Marian gifted me with a copy
of the cookbook, and I value it highly. (Not to mention having made some
scrumptuous tasty morsels from it!)

Hugs,
Ashara