In a message dated 11/14/2002 11:40:11 AM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
writes:

> Whoa, is there a tape tree around with this rare soundbite?

Sue, I've got a couple of her appearances on the Rolling Thunder Tour:

November 21, Boston MA
November 26, Augusta ME
December 1/2, Toronto, Ont

BUT "Jungle Line" isn't included on any of these...Don't Interrupt The Sorrow, Edith &
The Kingpin, Coyote (I think, I'm working from a weak & a lazy mind...) + she comes
back out for the encore of "This Land Is Your Land" and takes a solo verse saluting
the Canadian landscape.

I DO have some live Jungle Lines on the '76 shows I have, however. I couldn't believe
it when I heard them as I never knew she had done JL live!

Of course, am happy to share any and all for blanks & postage...or I'll trade for that
Zappa appearance! ;~)

Bob

NP: Brian Blade Fellowship, "Mojave"