Chris wrote -

>I'm extremely happy to report that this last Monday
and Tuesday were spent profitably in a top flight
London recording studio, recording 11 tracks for a
forthcoming album, which we suspect will be titled
"The Thrill Of Maintaining Momentum".

Hey Chris,

This is very exciting news. I'm so looking forward to hearing the results of
your sessions.  Everyone take note- there may not be Joni covers but there
will be lots of brilliant original material and talent! I was lucky enough to
hear the band and some of the material in Cambridge earlier this year and
Chris is right - you guys will love it!

Jacky