Ive only had the pleasure of seeing Joni live once and as far as hearing covers of her
songs the closest ive come was seeing Janet JAcksons Velvet Rope tour and the "got
till its gone" hook..Now I love Tori Amos almost as much as madame Joni and she played
in jersey(my home) tonight however i couldnt go cause of work so im goin in
Connecticut tomorrow..i digress..ALERT COVERS KING...Tori covered River tonight and I
wasnt there...UGGH!!!Reports from my friends on the song range from "I was blown away"
to  "im not even gonna tell you cause it was so good youll cry" now youd think one of
my friends would have taped the show.. but no.. so if anyone out there gets a hold of
this particular cover let someone on the list know..OH YEAH 4 DAYS TILL
TRAVELOUGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!peace y'all ****KEVIN****