Walt wrote:

> judy collins and joan baez' voices are still beautiful
> and neither smokes.

Well, as you can see, I am catching up on some of the many, many digests that are
sitting in my in box. I very recently saw Judy Collins in concert, and although I
really like her and it was a great concert, Judy's voice is not what it used to be at
all.

I have been listening to Travelogue and I really love it. I didn't love BSN, so my
expectation for this one wasn't high at all. But I really, really love it. This is a
mature Joni, and I identify with her. I have matured in years, just as she has, and
*my* voice isn't what it was 20-30 years ago either. But I *like* where her voice is
now. I'm enjoying hearing a refreshing sound to her songs. I am falling in love with
songs that I used to skip when I listened to them. Most importantly, Joni is singing
her songs the way *she* wants to now, and she is happy. You can hear it in Travelogue.

Hugs,
Ashara