Franklin Shea wrote:
 BTY - You're the first, and I do mean FIRST person in the world whose
 ever said I sounded like Princess Margaret?  How intriguing?  Who is
 she anyway? Is she from NY..;) I've heard there are a lot of
 Princesses there - but not necessarily Irish!  LOL  In any event, I'd
 like to meet her - she sounds so, so... intelligent@! hahahaha
Debra stated>Your teasing comment reminded me of the attitude expressed, without ANY humor, by Princess Margaret, the late sister of Great Britain's Queen Elizabeth. (Or, since she didn't make her comments directly to me,
reported to be expressed is more accurate.) It will be difficult meeting
her since she died not long ago.

She may have been intelligent, although her comments about the Irish
come across as unintelligent, the way derogatory remarks always do.
Around the time of her death, there was a brief thread about her on this
list and my comment to you was with that in mind. Not fair to you,
really, since you weren't here at the time, so I apologize for that
confusing, "in-house" reference. Without that I would not have known
much about her either.
Franklin> Now YOU'RE teasing me!! What was it she said? Or is it too ugly, stupid or otherwise unworthy to be repeated... if that's the case, understood. But now you've REALLY got my curiosity UP! (p.s. - glad you recognized the total satire of my BTY up thar'. ;)

Top o' the day to ya' darlin',

Franklin