As I did with BSN, I think the best way to listen to Travelogue is with a
nice glass of wine and sitting in a nice hot tub or Jacuzzi.  I've finished
with disk 1 and I absolutely love it..........I'm *waterlogued* :~), but it's
great.  Joni has done it again.

Sure there's no lyrics we can pick apart, but the orchestration and Joni's
voice sounds great.

I did have to listen to "Sire of Sorrow" a couple of times more.  When I
heard the antagonists, it threw me back a little.  This was VERY different
from Joni being in the chorus.  An all male chorus chanting back to her.  I
listened to this song two more times, then I listened to the original from
TI.  It's very different, but it's great.  It's such a contrast hearing these
deep voices in the chorus. Some people might not like the way Joni does this
song, but I think she was *right on*.

On to disk two while I dry off :~)

Jimmy (loving Travelogue and Joni)