Erica predicted:

> Are
> we destined just to become a culture of nudists?

As we become more of a culture of obesity, I certainly hope this does NOT come to
pass! ;~)

I guess it comes down to conscious
> parenting,

Survey said......THE NUMBER ONE ANSWER! :~)

It definitely is a challenge in our culture, Erica...yes, sex has sold since day 1,
and will continue to do so. The problem is when you DON'T have a chance to limit the
exposure to what your kids interact with. There's a radio station in town that has
erected (no pun intended) a billboard advertising that they play 6 hits in a row, and
they call it "Six Big Ones". In the picture there are three well-endowed girls in
skimpy tops. It's got some of the folks here upset - I haven't seen it (and I've been
driving all over town for days now!).

Anyway, the bottom line is that it's the price we pay for living in a land where our
freedoms are protected/exploited. I don't think a lot of it is what the founding
fathers had in mind! ;~)

Bob

NP: Jackson Browne, "The Load Out"