In a message dated 11/20/02 10:07:50 PM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
writes:

> What an astounding work in every way.  It is overwhelming.
>
> Kakki

To say it is astounding work in every way is exactly right and yes, it is
overwhelming.  I have not been able to absorb it all as yet.  There are so
many paintings that need interpretation.  I am amazed at the Osama and Bush
paintings, in particular and their juxtapostion to one another ( naturally ),
but I am wondering more about the other figures that have been purposely
placed in each ot those pieces.  I am especially curous about the older woman
that stands behind Bush and the look that she is giving him while he
obviously has been brought somewhere, he must have wished he never was
brought to.   The two female figures in the Osama painting clearly shows the
two different ways of life of women, a strict fundamentalist vs.a very free
individual.
I could go on, but wanted to read more of what others thought of these two
pieces, in particular .
Yes Kakki, the eggs have intrigued me too.  Just today, while looking at the
eggs in the palms of her hands, I thought that perhaps they represented the
fragile componenet to life.  Any other thoughts?
Joe  ( in rhode island )