Hi Joe,

Nice to see you back again.

I've looked at the placement of the paintings a few times now and have my
own conclusions about them.  They make perfect and beautiful sense to me,
but maybe it is best for each individual to see them in their own meaning so
I hesitate from giving my own interpretation.  That's what makes her so
amazing - the interpretations can be endless because she is so universal in
her art.

As far as the two egg theme, again I think there are many interpretations -
all the ones given here so far I agree with.  My first rough take was that
maybe one egg represents the ongoing birth and creation of her earthly art
and the other represents the birth and creation of her child and
grandchildren.  "Here is what I offer to the world."

Kakki