We may never know... In any case, I find him annoying.

>From Gay.com

When it comes to his sexuality, Hayes doesn't really want the public to know. "I don't
wanna say I'm straight or I'm gay," he told Hollywood Online in 1998, "I want to keep
everything open so as no one can form any opinions about me, because this world that
we live in isn't all that forgiving."

 Jerry Notaro <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:Little Bird wrote:

I'm gay and find it sort of offensive to watch two straight men act like gay men.

Sean Hayes, straight.??!! Puh-lease.

Jerry