> "I don't wanna say I'm straight or I'm gay,"

>>Which would mean that he's gay as a straight guy would never say that.

He might if he was playing a recurrent gay character, anxious to have it be seen as
legitimate. Some actors live in Tibet for a year preparing for a role, it's not a
stretch to have a person not reveal his or her sexuality, particulary if you're on TV
each week as a gay character. But you're probably right.

I think what gets me about the show is that it's seen as a "gay show" when it's
anything but. There's enough heterosexual content in it to make it palatable to the
masses, which is one of the reasons why Ellen failed - it was TOO LESBIAN for
mainstream audiences. W&G is made for straight audiences who happen to like those
"quirky little gays" in the periphery of their lives. There's just something clownish
and insulting about it.

The day I see Will or Jack give their respective boyfriends a long, sensuous kiss on
screen, the way Grace does with her love interest, is the day I may start watching it.

But Karen is hilarious: "Honey, I suck the alcohol out of my deodorant stick, okay? I
don't care what kind of wine we're drinking!" (I secretly tune in just to see her...)

-Andrew