YUP!!

Wow.  We're completely on the same page on TRAVELOGUE, Kate.  I didn't see
much for me in 'HITS', 'MISSES' or 'BOTH SIDES NOW', but this is something
wonderful.  She's stepped into her own shoes, meaning that she's re-visited
these stories as an assured, active, co-interpreter.  I'd really like to
hear her talk about how she and Vince worked together.  Too bad she's
retiring from the "cesspool".  She seems to be getting on.........
swimmingly.  :)

Lama
np: Disc 1 of TRAVELOGUE

Kate said,
to it in the dark, with no distractions, just letting yourself go where the
music takes you...because this record really takes me on a visual journey,
if i let it....it's cinematic...>>>>>>