Paul wrote:-

What albums are you giving for
Chrimble, other than T...?

Hi Paul,

I'm not giving T to anyone as I can't think of anyone I know who would
appreciate it, which is sad. I once gave TTT to a very good friend thinking
she would love it but she didn't get it at all. My daughter always gives me a
long list of CDs she wants for Christmas. So far John Squires, Robbie
Williams and the Strokes head the list.
More important, is my Christmas list! The new Bert Jansch album, "Edge of a
Dream" is, inevitably on it, if I can bare to wait for Christmas, plus 2
Kathryn Williams albums - "Little Black Numbers" and the latest one. My
daughter is working for Sanctuary records now so I've also been looking
through their catalogue and picked out one or two little gems from the old
Transatlantic and Castle labels. Pure nostalgia!

Jacky
NP God must be a Boogie Man  (I think this is fast becoming my favourite from
T'log. Sounds really fresh)