i agree, this version is great! this was the song i said i'd take out (when
we volunteered our suggestions before hearing the cd) & replace it with
blue...i wouldn't take it out now that i've heard it, but i still long to
hear a new version of blue...

after listening again yesterday on our t'day drive, i'd say this record does
swing & it does groove at times...not all the time but sometimes most
definately...

>>BTW, that Rolling Stone review about Travelogue not "swinging" is just so
dumb. Must all music swing? Another review said "it's hard to remember that
Joni used to swing." <<