these are good Wah, and I also think that Muller has a Deniro-esque look about him..I
think it's in the eyes and that suthr'n accent... maybe.
and now that Brei has his long hair past his shoulders...he reminds me of a nice
jewish boy with a lot of radical ideas for his day... said with tongue planted firmly
in cheek, and with all due respect. ahem.
Mags, who's soooo damned lucky!!!!!!! oooyea.
btw, Ive been told I look a little sigourney-esque too, according to a certain
em...scotsman . ;-P
and then there's the OMG you look just like Caroline Kennedy..or OMG you look just
like Sarah Ferguson..(i kid you not on all accounts!)
damn, switched at the nursery lol!!!
 Wally Kairuz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:muller looks like a young james caan.
stephen epstein looks like robert palmer.
ashara looks a bit like goldie hawn.
bob murphy looks like a damaged version of russ tumblyn (sp). (but i love
murphy and i'll always have the hots for him anyway).
jim l' hommedieu used to look like stephen king.
colin looks like me.
i'll think of some more later.
wallyK

You open my heart, you do.