Christina my dear I think Jack is correct on this one dawling. And while you
are in getting your eyes checked you might ought to consider having your
head examined (but I digress!)) snicker hee hee.

Paz (also under the weather)

on 11/30/02 3:15 PM, Christoffer Gudi Sommer-Gleerup at [EMAIL PROTECTED]