I am expecting Travelogue to arrive tomorrow I have already listened to the
MP3 files. I think they are great but the backing musicians are a little
muffled, but that will be sorted with the higher quality yes?. Anyway I hope
it comes anyway I think I got a good price #12.99 (approx $20.20)

This is already a delayed delivery so here's hoping. This wait is Killing
me :-)

Hope You're all enjoying your copies!!

Cheers,

Paul Headon
Wales

Its come, its come
My Travelogue has come
Its come, its come, its here
At last, the lonely days have gone.

I ordered mine on cd-wow too and what a bargain - it is fantastic. such artistry, such insight, such verve. A gift, for which much thats, quomb.

Haven't actually had a chance to listen to it yet, you understand, but who cares - I'm licking my lips thinking about it and admiring the artwork and packaging.

Love's a repetitious danger
You'd think I'd grow accustomed to
Well I do accept the changes
At least better than I used to.