It's Friday night.  As I put T on for the 1st time and try to remain
objective, I can't help recalling all that's being said on this list for the
past couple of months.  Please forgive me if I make up a word or two or if I
forget a couple.
Basically, if one dislikes Joni, now it's easier than ever to pick on her:
She totally lost her voice, is short breathed, has a raspy voice.  She
pollutes non-smokers.  She just did a cheesy "background" music CD redux soup.
She's impossible to stay married with.  She has lied to the press one more
time by saying she'd quit a trillion times. Her guitar playing sounds the same
all over. She talks too much and repeats herself.  She lost her edge. She
wears dresses that make her look fat, etc.
Yet we love her, SIQUOMB isn't she?

Laurent