Ditto here LOVE HER!  Also met her after a show Lori, but I am sure you were much more
tactful
than me and my friend - on the other hand we could wind up in her biography - you know
the chapter
on "Obsessive Fans."  We actually cornered her in an alley - she didn't exactly run,
well she may
have been cornered, but talked for awhile.  Joan was very sweet.  Please don't tell
our Joni about
this, I really will behave when I meet her!

Down to Zero, Love & Affection, Show Some Emotion, Ma- me oh Beach, Willow, The
weakness in me,
need I go on - I could!  Tomorrow it could be 5 or 10 others! She is in my top 5!
Joni, Rickie,
Phoebe, Joan & Shawn.

Peace,
Susan