Well I've been very overwhelmed this week in more ways than most of you would
ever believe but I'm in bad need of some distraction so here I am.
 Anybody a Joan Armatrading fan? I haven't bought one of her albums since
slight of hand but still one of my favourites.
 When I get to bumming out it's Joni or Joan. They both seem to have a way of
putting confusing and or complex emotions into verse form very well. I think
they are very similar in a lot of ways musically.
 DF
Feeling like nothing more than a name on the door of the 33rd floor.