Just watched a Lenny Breau Bio his daughter put together and they kept showing
The Riverboat in Toronto. As a kid the Joni fans I knew all refered to her
riverboat days as their favourite era. Being to young to experience it first
hand I relived it a bit through other peoples stories and it became legend in
my mind. So it was cool to actually see what the place looked like. If you
have a good Riverboat story I'd love to hear it.
 Oh and the bio was great. It made me laugh it made me cry it made me pick up
my guitar.

DF