Susan

This was not meant as an insult nor was this a backhanded anything! I have quite a few lesbian friends who love it when I flirt with them because they know I respect them and nothing will go beyond the flirting. I have found that my lesbian friends that are paired up are probably the most comfortable with this kind of playing around. I'm sorry you took offense to it because if anything it was meant to flatter. I hope you were the only one who took it this way, if not I know I'm going to get bombarded with emails tomorrow. Is it the Hot part that you are disturbed about? I hope you don't think that I can't find a woman attractive just because its obvious she is a lesbian? I guess I'm not sure what actually bothered you.
Will

From: Susan Guzzi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: William Chavez <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
CC: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Joan Armatrading/Barry White NJC
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2002 22:08:18 -0800 (PST)

--- William Chavez <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >Anybody a Joan Armatrading fan?
>

> She is great in concert!!!!
It was just me in a sea of lesbians (and some of them were very HOT!)

What a surprise! :-o You mean just like in a sea of straight women? ... "Some" of them are very
hot. I just wondered. There are lesbians here too ya know.

I know I said my last post was my last post, but I just couldn't pass up responding to this back
handed compliment or insult.

Peace,
Susan
http://mailplus.yahoo.com