chuty001 wrote:

Here you got Billy Koch I've been following him since the minors. Real live
arm just about matured. I was at his first MLB game that he clocked 104 mph
incredible.

DF

A baseball post in the JMDL, makes my day! Yes, we traded Foulke, Mark Johnson, and Joe Valentine for Billy Koch and 2 players to be named later, evidently they are not on the As 40-player roster. I am excited that Koch will be pitching for us, and what you say makes me feel even better. Are you a baseball fan, an As fan, or how it it you've been following him from the minors? What else can you tell me about him? In the MLB cyber world Sox and As fans get along very well because As fans are very classy.

Vince