Debra, I like your ideas a lot, especially the spiral staircase/bench. And I agree about the smoking. it is her trademark but that's not a good thing IMO either.

I'm going to pass your email to a couple of the artists who've written in, if that's okay with you.

The general address for information is [EMAIL PROTECTED] We envisage having to raise at least $50,000. We have no time plan at present as it's too early in the project to say how it'll take us to raise that. The rush for a sketch is that we're looking for an artist to design a campaign poster for us, and we'd like to include a sketch of the statue, or at least an early idea of it, so people can see what they're donating to.

Best,

Sarah