If the statue is one of Joni playing an instrument, well, I've never
seen her do that and smoke at the same time.
If the statue is one of her smoking, it will be the first cigarette that
does not pollute the air or degrade the health of the smoker.
But supposing someone comes across the statue who doesn't
know who Joni is. They might think, oh, a statue to promote smoking.
Come to think of it, get RJ Reynolds to pay for it!
RR