So far I've only listened to the second c.d., prompted by wanting to hear Refuge properly after loving it on my tinny computer speakers and really really loving it on the hifi. wow! IMHO this is fantastic and while to me it is still the highlight it is surrounded by great stuff on that disc - some of the best songs ever written (surely no argument there) in different interpretations that often shed fresh light and new meanings.

I am disappointed by the beginning and ending of the disc - I've never particularly liked Be Cool, that's probably just me so ignore it and I can skip that one if I want and still have an hour of potentially great stuff. But then ... at the end ... Circle Game - doesn't do it for me. I know it is a lovely song and it would be sacrilege to criticise it unduly, but I've yet to hear a version of it that I can really get into. Even on Clouds, I don't like the chorus - and yes, I do know who it is but I don't care. An I doomed never to get this song, which I know to many is one of their favorites?

But I love the rest, and over the weekend will be turning my attention to cd1. Can't wait.